Join this session to explore strategies that foster gender equity beyond the binary, embrace intersectionality, and create workplaces that celebrate and support the diverse experiences of all individuals. By prioritizing gender equity across the full spectrum and considering diverse gender identities, organizations can redefine the narrative, break down barriers, and create workplaces where every individual feels seen, valued, and empowered, regardless of their gender identity or background.
Other Resources / Information
- Create an understanding of the limitations of the traditional binary understanding of gender in the workplace.
- Understand specific barriers and discrimination faced by LGBTQIA+ populations at work and strategies to promote inclusivity, support, and advancement.
- Highlight best practices to prioritize and foster gender equity; including policies, training programs, and support systems.
- Megha Bansal Rizoli, Director, Employer Mobilization, Jobs for the Future
- Lauren Gray, Senior Vice President, Edelman
- Karthik Varatharaj, Chief Talent Officer, Levi Strauss & Co
- Eve Rodsky, Best Selling Author & Activist, Fair Play / Unicorn Space, LLC / Hello Sunshine
Megha Bansal Rizoli, Director, Employer Mobilization, Jobs for the Future
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.