With new laws and regulations changing at an unprecedented pace, it is essential that legal professionals evolve with it. So too must the way lawyers are educated.
In this session, we'll discuss the future of continuing legal education and how Practising Law Institute (PLI) is leading the way by embracing technology and innovating in a highly regulated industry. We'll explore how new tools help center the learner across different skill levels and learning styles.
Additionally, we'll discuss how legacy non-profits can adapt to stay relevant and impactful in a fast-evolving society.
Other Resources / Information
Practising Law Institute Mobile App - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pli-mobile/id400271517
- How can non-profits and heavily regulated industries embrace digital tools and extend their reach to larger, more diverse audiences?
- How do legal professionals stay up-to-date and at the forefront of knowledge in the ever-changing legal landscape?
- How can technology-based learning tools democratize access to highly specialized fields?
- David Smith, Chief Marketing Officer, Practising Law Institute
- Lauren Shapiro, Design Partner, Work & Co
Angela Carola, Director Of Marketing, Work & Co
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.