We are FAKE ID Collective, an intersection of three designers' practices as they examine culture, identity, and the future of humanity. In our session, we hope to create a space to explore, process, and discuss the complexity of AI and where this is all going. We believe our responsibility as creatives is to examine our environment, question accepted norms, and seek better ways to navigate the future. Together, we offer diverse perspectives based on our research, experiences, and speculations on how technology will shape the future of creative industries...and everything else.
Other Resources / Information
- We are talking about this not because we know the answers but because we believe in the human ability to evolve and solve problems through connection.
- The AI revolution presents new and unique challenges that could bring us together despite humanity's track record regarding solving global issues.
- This session hopes to open the doors to conversations on how AI affects how we define identity, culture, and intelligence and the evolution of these.
- Vic Rodriguez Tang, Visionary Branding Speculator, FAKE ID Collective
- Jessi Blackham, Summoner of the Liminal Realms, FAKE ID Collective
- Robyn Craxton Lindquist, Supreme Matriarch AI Synthesizer, FAKE ID Collective
Vic Rodriguez Tang, Visionary Branding Speculator, FAKE ID Collective
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.