This panel session will delve into the power and potential of collective impact as a catalyst for transformative change in the nonprofit and social sector. By bringing together experts from backbone support organizations, we will explore successful strategies, innovative approaches, and challenges faced when working collaboratively towards a common goal. Through real-world case studies and interactive discussions, attendees will gain practical insights and actionable steps to enhance their collective impact efforts.
Other Resources / Information
- Gain practical tactics to foster successful cross-sector collaboration, such as stakeholder engagement, data sharing, and aligning goals
- Learn how to navigate obstacles in collective impact work, including building trust, managing conflicts, and sustaining long-term partnerships
- Leave with actionable steps to enhance your organization's collective impact efforts, ensuring measurable outcomes and meaningful social change
- Sana Meghani, Associate Partner, Catalyst:Ed
- Phillip Nevels, Partner, Catalyst:Ed
- Diana Hunter, Managing Advisor, Strategic Initiatives, Tides
- Ann Marie Sakrekoff, Interim CEO, Growing Inland Achievement
Sana Meghani, Associate Partner, Catalyst:Ed
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.