We’re talking cloud today – and no, nothing to do with the weather. Real-time workflows are more relevant than ever in the production of visual effects for Film & TV. This panel will explore how real-time workflows impact storytelling, creativity and costs from the early stages on-set all the way to the final pixel. Featuring women who are tech experts in their respective fields, the discussion will delve into how data in the cloud changes the way we work and allows for more creative flexibility, collaboration opportunities and faster production timelines.
Other Resources / Information
- Learn how real-time workflows improve collaboration by enabling all stakeholders to visualize, iterate, and provide VFX feedback more efficiently.
- Hear how on-set supervisors monitor & fine-tune VFX during a shoot, ensuring proper integration of CG elements and addressing any issues in real-time.
- Featuring women from a diverse set of roles– from on-set virtual production to post-production VFX– showcasing their mastery, diversity, breadth.
- Leona Frank, Director, Media & Entertainment Marketing, Autodesk
- Rebecca Bever, Manager of Software Development for Motion Picture Labs, The Walt Disney Company
- Kaya Jabar, Pre-Production Supervisor at Framestore; Virtual Cinematographer; On-Set Supervisor, Framestore
- Sabine Laimer, Sequence Visual Effects Supervisor, Wētā FX
Chloe Meyere, Communications, Autodesk
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.