Now is the time! Both U.S. Government and the private sector are focused on U.S. innovation and economic competitiveness and on supporting entrepreneurs including women and those from underrepresented backgrounds. Learn what you can do to position yourself for success and what resources and support are there to help you on your journey.
- How to think about and engage with the network, mentors and sponsors who can support you on your journey
- How to think about and secure funding, both public and private
- Learn how to stand out and differentiate yourself including through the use of intellectual property
- Kathi Vidal, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent & Trademark Office, United States Patent & Trademark Office
- Shelly Kapoor Collins, Founder, Shatter Fund
- Alycen McCauley, Senior Vice President, Team Services & Team President, Washington Mystics
- Ken Denman, General Partner, Sway Ventures
Kathi Vidal, Under Secretary Of Commerce For Intellectual Property And Director Of The United States Patent And Trademark Office, United States Patent and Trademark Office
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.