Cities are changing rapidly as real world buildings become ghost towns, with more people choosing to work from home, and landlords refusing leases due to risk, how can we turn these vacancies into opportunities to revitalize communities? On the flip side, how do entertainment experiences emerging in these “alt-venues" start to change our relationships with Themed Entertainment Experiences? The creative minds of today's futuristic entertainment venues and experiences discuss how creativity, technology and ingenuity will lead us into the future of designing for commercial occupancy.
- How can creativity and entertainment help shape the future of our cities?
- How can we enable more creative people to access underutilized commercial real-estate?
- What happens when buildings themselves evolve with technology into “entertainment structures?"
- Brian Solomon, Creative Technologist, Framestore
- Joanna Garner, Senior Story Creative Director, Meow Wolf
- Raman Mustafa, Art Director, Sphere Entertainment Co.
Lyndsey Saunders, Marketing Director, Framestore
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.