Universal Design for Learning (UDL) offers a framework to ensure that all students can be successful and build agency in their learning. This panel will bring together educators, implementers, and researchers to explore the benefits of using UDL to make systemic change. By sharing best practices, research findings, and practical strategies, participants will be equipped to create truly inclusive systems that cater to the unique strengths and challenges of every student.
- Understand how to use UDL to make systemic change.
- Identify strategies to implement Universal Design for learning system-wide.
- Understand how to use UDL to increase access and agency for all students.
- Melissa Sanjeh, Implementation Specialist, CAST
- Jennifer Levine, Chief Academic Officer K-12, CAST
- Shauntā Singer, Research & Development/Professional Learning Junior Research Scientist, CAST
- Elisa Torres-Barton, Executive Leadership Coach for the Fresno County Superintendent of Schools, Fresno County Office of Education
Melissa Sanjeh, Implementation Specialist, CAST
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.