The promise of merging television and e-commerce represents a significant opportunity to reduce friction on the path to purchase. However, is Shoppable TV merely a passing fad, a golden goose, or does it signal a more profound shift in consumer TV viewing and shopping habits? Our panel examines the potential of the future of TV, while dissecting current challenges, to provide insights into its long-term viability.
Other Resources / Information
VideoNuze CTV Summit Virtual Panel 6/23: Why CTV’s March to Full-Funnel/Lower-Funnel and Shoppable TV is Inevitable - https://www.videonuze.com/article/video-why-ctv-s-march-to-full-funnel-lower-funnel-and-shoppable-tv-is-inevitable
- The future is now as streaming giants like Peacock, Roku and Walmart are innovating to bring shoppable ads to consumers now.
- Shifting consumer behaviors is half the battle, retraining viewers is a core challenge to the industry.
- Don’t wait and see. Test the technology that currently exists (QR codes, dynamic messaging) to accelerate your approach to fully shoppable TV.
- Lance Wolder, Head of Marketing and Strategy, PadSquad
- Julian Zilberbrand, EVP Advanced Media, Paramount
- Rachel Tipograph, Founder & CEO, MikMak
Lance Wolder, Head Of Marketing And Strategy, PadSquad
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.