Join ASA and JFF as we present new groundbreaking research understanding the lived experiences and mindset of students on degree pathways as well as the people that influence them the most. During the session, you will hear students share their experiences as they chose to forge ahead on a nontraditional higher education pathway and those supporting students, including educators and caregivers, to understand lessons in how to help students achieve success. Panelists explore challenges and successes that young people encounter in their education to career journey.
Other Resources / Information
- Greater clarity about non-degree pathways as affordable and viable options for career mobility.
- Introduction to data highlighting today's rapidly changing economy.
- Actions to better prepare and support young people to have thriving careers and the methods employers use to attract and cultivate talent.
- Julie Lammers, Senior Vice President, Advocacy and Corporate Social Responsibility, American Student Assistance (ASA)
- Joel Vargas, Vice President, Education, Jobs for the Future
- Claire Jecklin, CEO and Founder, New Orleans Career Center
- Yssa Allen, DoubleVerify, Salesforce Operations Associate
Susan Acevedo-Moyer, Director, Jobs for the Future (JFF)
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.