Innovative workshop designed to help break down barriers to innovation with free educational resources, hands-on activities, and lesson plans celebrating the 10th anniversary of our Inventor Trading Cards. Empower students of all backgrounds and differing abilities to see themselves as inventors, entrepreneurs, and changemakers. Engage with diverse inventors’ stories as disciplines converge through project-based learning, STEAM, and invention education. Experience augmented reality technology bringing the cards to life, showcasing 3-D models of inventions and inspiring stories of innovation
Other Resources / Information
- Everyone is an inventor! All students & educators are problem solvers, inventors, and makers regardless of economic status or geographic location.
- Innovation and our economy thrive on diversity of thought. All voices and ideas are essential to solving the problems of today and tomorrow.
- Inclusion is key for all students & educators to see themselves as inventors, problem solvers, and entrepreneurs. Resources are out there to help.
- Reginald Duncan, Education Program Specialist, United Stated Patent and Trademark Office
- Kathy Hoppe, President, STEMisED, Inc. - Contractor for USPTO
- Roberto Ortiz, Senior Visual Information Specialist, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Reginald Duncan, Education Program Specialist, United Stated Patent and Trademark Office
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.