As technology continues to evolve at an unprecedented pace, artificial intelligence (AI) has emerged as a powerful driving force behind this transformation. One of the most significant developments in AI is the concept of 'Generative AI', which has the potential to revolutionize numerous industries. However, this innovative technology also brings challenges in terms of workforce development and reskilling. This SXSW presentation will provide strategies and Case Studies learnt from Asia Pacific on how companies can successfully transition their workforce to leverage and implement generative AI.
Other Resources / Information
- Understanding Generative AI in the workplace: Introducing generative AI, its applications, and potential implications for the workforce.
- Reskilling and Upskilling: Strategies for developing workforce capabilities to leverage the Generative AI opportunity.
- Future of Jobs with Generative AI: Potential job roles that might emerge and how current roles might evolve or become obsolete.
- Benjamin Flink, Head of Innovation & New Ventures, RAA
- Wendy Perry, Managing Director, Workforce Blueprint
Benjamin Flink, Head Of Innovation & New Ventures, RAA
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.