Multicultural marketing has long been a specialty that brands have tapped into to create poignant impact campaigns and connect with audiences. As an ever growing field within the music industry, there is a lot to be discovered about the way to unlock its full potential and much to be implemented to innovate the landscape as it exists now. This panel will discuss how music companies can embed impact driven work into their business strategies, curate meaningful multicultural campaigns and work together uniformly across the creative disciplines.
Other Resources / Information
- How can the music industry learn from the boom multicultural marketing has had in advertising?
- How can you impact driven work into your business in a way that will drive business goals
- How can DEI and multicultural marketing work in harmony to further a company’s purpose?
- Tanya Niesvizky, Director, Multicultural Marketing and Brand Management, The Orchard
- Naledi Nyahuma Seck, VP, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, The Orchard
- Mat Hall, Co-Founder, CEO, ShowUp
- Summer Schneider, Associate Creative Director, Freelance
Tanya Niesvizky, Director, Multicultural Marketing And Brand Management, The Orchard
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.