Organizations like the Obama Foundation and Mellon Foundation represent the future possibilities for modern nonprofit brands to drive meaningful impact and authentic change in the world through creativity. They blur the boundaries with art, education and nonprofits with powerful missions — that also lead fundraising and endowments with grants. In this session, learn from their leaders about what it means to design for inclusive spaces —both physical and online— and the keys to building scalable community assets that actually invite people in to participate and enjoy.
Other Resources / Information
- Redefining experiences -whether through architecture or UX
- Encouraging active engagement - how to create opportunities to make cultural institutions more participatory
- Collaborations that count - success for modern brands will hinge on smart partnerships
- Hashem Bajwa, Creative Director, Obama Foundation
- Vanessa Corrêa, Chief Communication Officer, Mellon Foundation
- Mohan Ramaswamy, Founding Partner, Strategy, Work & Co
Katie Rafter, Marketing Manager, Work & Co
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.