Millions of kids leave high school with no plan & enter a life of self-doubt simply because they didn’t take a degree path. The false dichotomy of "college or no college" is one of the most damaging and indelible stories presented to children. Hear from authors of 2 new books–"Crisis-Proofing Today's Learners: Reimagining Career Education to Prepare Kids for Tomorrow's World" and "Leaving to Learn: How Out-of-School Learning Increases Student Engagement and Reduces Dropout Rates"–on blueprints that prepare kids for the future via access to learning experiences inside and outside the classroom.
Other Resources / Information
- School districts will learn the best way to prepare youth for post high school education and career success.
- Learn how to help kids find joy that exists at the intersection of what they’re good at, what they can be paid for, what the world needs, and what the
- Learn about the importance of giving kids access to real-world and personalized digital experiences needed to develop durable skills.
- Andrew Frishman, Co-Executive Director, Big Picture Learning
- Eliot Washor, Co-Director, Big Picture Learning
- Jean Eddy, CEO, American Student Assistance
Andrew Frishman, Co-Executive Director, Big Picture Learning
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.