Professional learning (PL) organizations are grappling with how best to equitably measure the effect of PL services on teachers' engagement, mindsets and instructional practices, and in turn, students’ experiences and outcomes. Over the past year, 10+ organizations across the U.S. have come together to explore current measurement challenges PL organizations are facing and highlight innovative ways to create, select, and/or use practical and equitable measures. Join this discussion with a group of experts and stakeholders who are exploring this topic.
- Explore current measurement challenges and examples of how PL organizations are working to address them equitably and practically
- Identify features of measurement tools that are practical, easy, reliable and grounded in equity
- Lift up strategies that center the voices and experiences of teachers and students in measurement selection and development
- Stacey Alicea, Executive Director, Research Partnership for Professional Learning (RPPL)
- Aliza Husain, VP, Research & Evaluation, UnboundEd
- Laura Meili, Chief of Impact, Leading Educators
- Viticia Thames, Senior Director of Research and Development, Instruction Partners
Annice Correia Gabel, Director Of Operations, Finance, And Strategy, The Research Partnership for Professional Learning (RPPL)
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.