With student achievement and mental health at historic lows and raging culture wars impeding improvement, we must rebuild trust and establish bipartisan solutions to meaningfully improve the American education system. We will highlight a politically and professionally diverse group of panelists from across the country who have found common ground in some of today’s most divisive education issues, from social justice to school choice. We will discuss the danger of polarizing rhetoric from school board meetings to state capitols, while sharing examples of how to overcome and respect differences.
Other Resources / Information
- Attendees will have a clearer understanding of the key points and nuance of conflict within our K-12 education system.
- Attendees will learn about existing programs and strategies to encourage productive and vulnerable dialogue, leading to solutions.
- Attendees will have hope and clarity regarding the steps they can take to improve our education system and broader political climate.
- Aditi Goel, Founder, P16 Partners
- Kate Wisniewski, Founder, KLW Strategies
- Derrell Bradford, President, 50CAN
- Dayson Pasion, Teacher Advisor, Office of North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper
Aditi Goel, Founder, P16 Partners
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.