According to an Axios/Momentive poll, 54% of Gen Z has a negative view of capitalism. Meanwhile, ASA research has found that a similar amount—over half—have entrepreneurial ambitions, and 59% want a career that helps others. This panel discussion will focus on how we can help Gen Z fulfill their entrepreneurial aspirations while adhering to their values and aiding the social causes they care about the most.
Other Resources / Information
- Learn how equitable access to programming in school helps youth build essential skills that help them tap into their entrepreneurial potential.
- Learn how to empower students with the resources they need to help them advocate for themselves and what they care about in the world.
- Learn how to help students build critical, career-ready skills needed to be impactful entrepreneurs.
- J.D. LaRock, President & CEO, Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
- Daquan Oliver Oliver, CEO/Founder, WeThrive
- Bill Taylor, CEO, Build.org
Judy Goldstein, Senior Vice President Of Pr, Communications & Planning, American Student Assistance (ASA)
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.