When the world came to a standstill due to COVID, the lives of countless people in the music industry did too. Since then, Wild Turkey set out to give back to those who kept the music alive and have impacted the careers of over 100 artists along the way. In partnership with Spaceflight Records, Wild Turkey celebrates the conviction of those who Trust Their Spirit by giving up-and-coming artists a platform to share their stories. In this panel, learn how global brands can partner with local grassroots organizations to drive real, meaningful change that leaves a lasting impact on communities.
- Brands will learn how to meaningfully connect with their target audiences and collectively make a difference in this world over shared passion point
- Attendees will learn how to get involved with SpaceFlight Records and/or their local music communities, either as musicians or as music enthusiasts
- Attendees will hear from a SpaceFlight artist and how their audience and career has grown, as a result of our partnership
- Paige Raiczyk, Strategist, Berlin Cameron
- Brett Orrison, Founder, Spaceflight Records
- Kalu James, Musician, Kalu & The Electric Joint
- Mark Watson, Marketing Director, Dark Spirits, Campari
Kaeyla Willis, Marketing And Community Manager, Berlin Cameron
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.