ASA has commissioned a new comprehensive national audit of the work states are doing to expose middle school students to career exploration activities. Hear panelists discuss the topline results of a 50-state landscape analysis of middle school career exploration, including best practices, innovations and solutions to common barriers.
Other Resources / Information
- Learn why middle school, not high school, is the best time to help kids discover and connect their interests with career possibilities.
- Learn how schools across the country are giving middle school students access to opportunities that enable them to explore careers in the classroom.
- Learn how educators are meeting needs of middle school kids who are interested in ways to match their skills and interest with potential careers
- Julie Lammers, SVP Advocacy and Corporate Social Responsibility, American Student Assistance
- Casey Wrenn, Director of Career Readiness, ESG
- Mark Baxter, Senior Program Director, Rodel
- Jay Galbraith, Director of Academics for Innovation and Technology, KIPP Massachusetts Public Charter Schools
Alle Lanza, Manager Of Policy Content, American Student Assistance (ASA)
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.