In an increasingly polarized world, the concept of being a fan (short for “fanatic”) can give rise to mixed emotions. Yet when fans reach critical mass, there’s a tipping point in sentiment and a more mainstream acceptance of what or whoever sits at the epicentre of such admiration. The reality is that growing fandom isn’t just good for business, it’s good for people and has a uniting effect on society. Join leading voices from the worlds of brand, entertainment and sport to hear why fandom matters more than ever, how to ignite and cultivate it, and how to scale beyond niche audiences.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- The key to transitioning from niche to mainstream without alienating fans at either end of the spectrum
- Understanding the cultural space your brand or business occupies
- Building loyalty in your fanbase, driving momentum and establishing a clear following
- Colin Chow, Global Managing Partner, TwentyFirstCenturyBrand
- Zoe Scaman, Founder, Bodacious
- Ben Valenta, SVP Strategy & Analytics, FOX Sports
- Bruno Frankel, Head of Brand Strategy, Marketing Partnerships, Netflix
Sarah Taylor, President & Co-Chief Strategist, futurefactor
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.