Discover inspiring arts and sciences influencers at our 1-hour panel, crafting campaigns that ignite positive action and community. Despite challenges, our science educators and artists employ environmentally-rigorous, inclusive, uplifting marketing methods to win friends, instead of battles, for progress. Uncover a behind-the-scenes look into how individual, non-profit, and commercial organizations can start grassroots-level marketing campaigns to reach an audience of tens of thousands, even in fields as complex as the arts and sciences. Join us to win friends not battles!
Other Resources / Information
- A transformative message of building curiosity-driven campaigns that inspire, educate, and win hearts through authentic storytelling.
- Don't let the doom and gloom of traditional climate change messaging get you down - our animal influencer strategies uplift spirits and communities!
- Win friends not battles philosophy strategies bridge the gap between feeling inspired and taking positive action towards progress.
- Merlin Tuttle, Founder, Merlin Tuttle's Bat Conservation
- Warren Carlyle, Founder, OctoNation
- Virginia Montgomery, Artist, VLM Studios & Big Bright Visuals
- Jiabao Li, Professor at UT Austin, University Of Texas - Austin
Teresa Nichta, Outreach Manager, Merlin Tuttle's Bat Conservation
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.