Gen Z is thinking differently about education after high school. Today, there are seemingly endless options to acquire the skills that lead to satisfying careers. So, how do we help learners prepare for this rapidly evolving landscape? How do we help business leaders find new ways to connect to the talent they desperately need? Join this panel of experts as they unpack the challenges and opportunities in building new pathways to economic mobility that benefit learners, employers, and their communities.
Other Resources / Information
- Understand the six macro-trends and recommendations for action identified in America Succeeds’ “No Worker Left Behind” report.
- Understand strategies for shifting toward a skills-based paradigm and how those might be adjusted to support your unique context.
- Understand how experiences and credentials intersect with learner outcomes, employability, and broader DEIB efforts.
- Stephanie Short, Vice President of Partnerships, America Succeeds
- Ahva Sadeghi, CEO & Co-Founder, Symba
- Lisa Dughi, Chief Executive Officer, NAF
- Landon Mascareñaz, Chair, State Board of Community Colleges & Occupational Education, Colorado Community College System
Stephanie Short, Vice President Of Partnerships, America Succeeds
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.