We are developing DreamUp, a game of creativity, collaboration, and reimagining everyday life. We believe everyone is creative and has the potential to design imaginative solutions to any problem if given the right tools and structure. DreamUp combines design methods and the mechanics of gameplay into a joyful game. Players learn about how to solve problems, but it doesn’t feel like work. This game might be deployed with students at K12 schools and universities, with project teams in the field, and with friends and family at home. We are seeking feedback on DreamUp!
Other Resources / Information
- Everyone is a creative problem-solver, they just need to the tools and prompts to help them get started!
- This collaborative board game helps people teach themselves design thinking in a fun, non-linear way while also tackling real world problems.
- We invite attendees to try DreamUp and give us feedback on the game.
- Kathryn Krummeck, Global Advisor for Design and Innovation, Aga Khan Foundation
- Gray Garmon, Assistant Professor of Practice, The School of Design and Creative Technologies in the College of Fine Arts, University of Texas, Austin
Kathryn Krummeck, Global Advisor, Design And Innovation, Aga Khan Foundation
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.