Brands know that representation in advertising matters, but we are far from getting it right. Consumers want to be recognized as the individuals they are and the communities they represent. Personalized advertising helps brands do exactly that, and when done right, consumers notice and respond favorably, creating lasting impact for brands. In this session, we’ll discuss the how and why of personalized ads and share success stories of how leading brands are seeing 5X more ad engagement with meaningful creative that gets representation right.
Other Resources / Information
Orbitz Case Study Video - proving how personalized creative can boost brand engagement: https://info.padsquad.com/hubfs/Orbitz%20Case%20Study%20-%20boosting%20engagement%20w%20personalized%20creative.mp4
- Ad targeting and placement are important, but ensuring consumers see themselves in and with the brand is at the heart of campaign effectiveness.
- Creative development and asset creation can be daunting. By leveraging emerging technology and data brands can personalized campaigns in real-time.
- Brands need to fill the gap between knowing customers and telling brand stories that speak to their passions and needs using audio, text, and visuals.
- Lance Wolder, Head of Marketing and Strategy, PadSquad
- Erica Jones Jones, Senior Manager, Cultural & Inclusive Marketing, Kellogg
- Walter Geer, Chief Experience Design Officer, YMLY&R
- Jerry Daykin Daykin, Head of Global Media, Beam Suntory
Elizabeth Cerrone, Senior Director, Brand Marketing, PadSquad
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.