Our panel brings together three extraordinary YouTube creators who have shared their unconventional projects with millions worldwide. These brilliant minds in mathematics, engineering, and physics will take you behind the scenes of their approach to delivering captivating content through unconventional tinkering. In this dynamic discussion, we will explore their creative process and take questions from the audience. Whether you are an aspiring creator or a seasoned pro, you'll find inspiration to ignite your imagination in your creative pursuits.
Other Resources / Information
- Gain insight into the creative process to expand their own creative horizons.
- Find inspiration for unconventional projects, ignite their imagination, and think outside the box for their creative pursuits.
- Benefit from panelists' expertise in cultivating an audience with millions of views. Acquire practical advice on storytelling and engaging content.
- Nathan Toups, Founder, Functionally Imperative
- Henry Segerman, Associate Professor of Mathematics, Oklahoma State University
- Mithuna Yoganathan, Director, Looking Glass Universe
- Thomas Burns, Senior Hardware Engineer, University of Massachusetts Amherst
Nathan Toups, Founder, Functionally Imperative
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.