Discover artistry and bold designs elevating cannabis at our dynamic panel! Moderated by Elisabeth Garber-Paul, Rolling Stone's Culture Editor, explore how women like Rachael Grochowski redefine spaces, Kristina Lopez Adduci empowers with chic products, and Andrea Beaulieu sparks conversations with award-winning branding. Discuss design's impact on cannabis experiences, sustainability, and inclusivity. Join us for a glimpse into the future of consumption, where design shapes the cannabis journey.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Explore how lounge design fosters inclusive cannabis spaces, promoting social connection and enhancing the consumption experience.
- Uncover how chic and effortless cannabis products inspire consumers, blending artistry with functionality, and elevating the overall experience.
- See women's impact on the cannabis industry, crafting chic ways to consume cannabis, blending art and functionality for an elevated experience.
- Elisabeth Garber-Paul, Culture Editor, Rolling Stone
- Rachael Grochowski, Founder + Principal, RHG Architecture + Design
- Kristina Lopez Adduci, Founder & CEO, House of Puff
- Andrea Beaulieu, Founder & Creative Director, Studio Linear
Brianne Dezzutti, Consultant, HNY-B Consulting
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.