How do you take a budding idea and transform it into a global brand? How can you identify which elements of your brand might be intellectual property assets and how best to protect them? How do you plan to pitch your idea, secure capital and scale up manufacturing and distribution? Join Shark Tank alum Robbie Cabral, founder, CEO, and owner of BenjiLock, along with experts from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, U.S. Copyright Office and U.S. Small Business Administration and learn how you can build a valuable brand and better protect your products and services through intellectual property
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- Learn how to identify which of your creative ideas might be intellectual property assets and how to protect them.
- Learn how to obtain capital, including federal resources, for your business without losing equity.
- Learn to successfully pitch your business ideas to potential investors.
- David Gooder, Commissioner for Trademarks, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Miriam Lord, Associate Register of Copyrights and Director of Public Information and Education, United States Copyright Office
- Jennifer Shieh, Director of Ecosystem Development, US Small Business Administration Office of Investment and Innovation
- Robbie Cabral, Inventor, CEO, and Founder, BenjiLock
Paul Fucito, Press Secretary, United States Patent and Trademark Office
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.