Industry trailblazers and seasoned investors explore the landscape of private investment markets and the realm of food startups - what should founders expect for future investments in the food industry as they seek to secure capital. There is an undercurrent of anxiety around markets, given the year that we have had. Women who were around during the last market down cycle share a deeper understanding of private investment markets and investor expectations, empowering founders to raise capital strategically while building a better future for all through transformative food entrepreneurship.
Other Resources / Information
- Hear the latest trends - Investing in food is not just investing in a product, it’s farm to fork, logistics, deep tech, software, and marketplace.
- How to stop chasing inefficient capital deployments, extend your runway to find option value, and gain more control of your destiny.
- Demystify the anatomy of a deal and understand how food startups can continue to attract capital in an inflationary environment.
- Shayna Harris, Managing Partner, Supply Change Capital
- Sarah Foley, Partner, SWAT Equity Partners
- Juliana Medina, Advisory Board Member, The Rookman Group
- Laurie Bauer, Partner, Cooley, LLP
Robin Ficke, Senior Vice President, Research, World Business Chicago
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.