The next generation of CEOs are out there, right now, incubating future ideas. To reach these audiences, marketers need to adjust their communication style to capture this audience with short form video content, in-person engagement and speaking the language of this audience. Corporate-speak isn’t going to cut it with Gen Z who want to feel safe and connected. Enticing young talent with a great paycheck isn’t enough either when this group is looking for mission driven work especially following the return to office struggles post-pandemic.
Other Resources / Information
- Get in the room with your target audience & create short form content to get empirical data and gather feedback in the comments section of your posts.
- Learn how every organization can support the wellness of their employees, in an authentic needs based way, by shifting thinking from “me to we".
- Create programs that tie your mission to what your audience needs - how Chicago built a startup ecosystem for founders who don’t come from privilege.
- Meriem Sadoun, Director Content Strategy, Marketing and Communications, World Business Chicago
- Melissa Warneke, Vice President, Head of Sustainable Procurement at Aon Plc, Aon Plc
- Beatriz Kauffman, ThinkChicago Program Manager, World Business Chicago
Meriem Sadoun, Director Content Strategy, Marketing And Communications, World Business Chicago
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.