With the hindsight of releasing almost 100 episodes across seven years, we’ve met a lot of companies and experts covering a broad spectrum of topics fundamental to our industry. This panel will highlight the key indicative developments that have defined the immersive audio industry for the past decade, reflect on the current trends and look forward to the future. Four expert guests and moderators will cover the key sectors: large-scale immersive events, interactive live performance, spatial audio for consumer devices and specialist virtual training and immersive media production.
Other Resources / Information
- Our guests will receive a comprehensive overview of what defines immersive audio as a whole in the modern multifaceted world of digital media.
- We’ll provide a detailed overview of core technologies, formats and distribution platforms along with associated challenges and opportunities.
- Attentive audience members will get a range of unique perspectives from panel experts that can be helpful for education and business development.
- Oliver Kadel, Co-Host, Executive Producer, 1.618 Digital
- Monica Bolles, Creative Lead, Resonant Interactions, LLC
- Marcos Simón, CTO, Audioscenic
- Natalia Szczepanczyk, Segment Manager for Immersive and Experiential Applications, HOLOPLOT
Oliver Kadel, Co-Host, Executive Producer, 1.618 Digital
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.