Despite the ubiquity of coding boot camps, a growing ‘no-code’ movement argues that programming should be made more accessible with easier, more visual tools. No-code platforms are continuing to rise and empower more people to build digital startups and online businesses without relying on engineers or venture funding. Together, Bubble founder and co-CEO Emmanuel Straschnov, Nichole Bestman, head of Bubble’s Immerse Program, and Sarabeth Jaffe, co-founder and CTO of HelloPrenup, will discuss the entrepreneurial journeys that led them to no-code and how their businesses are better because of it.
Other Resources / Information
- Why no-code is changing the startup and software industries for the better
- No-code will power a more diverse and equitable startup ecosystem
- How businesses can cut operational costs through no-code
- Nichole Bestman, Program Director, Bubble
- Emmanuel Straschnov, Founder and Co-CEO, Bubble
- Sarabeth Jaffe, Co-Founder and CTO, HelloPrenup
Casandra Sosa, Account Executive, ASTRSK
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.