With the oldest Gen Alpha’s born the same year as the iPad, they have already experienced technological and scientific breakthroughs earlier generations could only imagine. But they’re also experiencing a world that feels like it's on the edge of social, political and environmental collapse. How is this different from Gen Zs? The same? Why should we be paying attention to them? Kathy Sheehan, SVP at Cassandra, Chanon Cook, VP, Cassandra, and Jennifer DiFrancesco, Director of Culinary Innovation for Sodexo Campus, will dive into completed proprietary research that was conducted among children, their parents and early childhood experts by Cassandra and speak to how Gen Alpha has evolved into teens with agency and influence and how marketers and brands can deliver what Gen Alpha needs.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Gen Alpha is unlike any other generation we have seen before. Hear how they differ from Gen Z and how they are blazing their own trail.
- Data from Cassandra shows 94% of parents want Gen Alpha to have a say in household purchasing decisions. Gen Alpha should be coveted by marketers.
- Gen Alpha has evolved into teens with agency and influence; marketers and brands require new strategies to deliver what Gen Alpha needs.
- Kathy Sheehan, Senior Vice President, Cassandra
- Chanon Cook, Vice President, Cassandra
- Jennifer DiFrancesco, Director of Culinary Innovation, Sodexo Campus
Kerriann Becker, Senior Account Executive, Kite Hill PR
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.