Computational thinking is central to CS AND an invaluable skill for real-world problem solving. There are many ways we can help youth master computational thinking in-and-out of the classroom. Join us to learn three core values to compose an engaging and inclusive computing program design and explore sample structures, guides, and research that put these values into practice. Gain tips to build effective CS support systems to ensure all youth have access to computing experiences.
Other Resources / Information
- Learn and discuss three core values that surround engaging and inclusive program design.
- Discover ways to create your own computing-focused afterschool program or one-day learning event.
- Learn how to build computer science support systems in the afterschool space.
- Tanner Bergamo, Program Manager - AspireIT, National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT)
- Sabrina Gomez, STEM Education Advisor, STEMHigher
Tanner Bergamo, Program Manager - Aspireit, National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT)
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.