The pandemic has provided the perfect platform for education revolutionaries to enact change and there is no better place to do so than in the field of teacher cultivation and recruitment. In this panel, our experts will share what practices deserve to move forward with us and what disruptions are vital to secure a strong teacher pipeline in the future.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- Invigorate a desire for disruption.
- Define the changing landscape of teacher recruitment.
- Absorb innovative practices to cultivate and recruit diverse talent.
- Marneé Grant, Senior Director of Recruitment, iTutor.com
- KD Brown, Manager of Fellow Recruiting, Fuse Corps
- Brittany Gibson, Director of Prospective Student Advising, Relay Graduate School of Education
- Elise Gilbert, Vice President of Talent Management, IDEA Public Schools
Hayley Spira-Bauer, Chief Academic Officer, iTutor.com
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.