When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Friends
They say that the real treasure is the friends you make along the way. But what is that way? These three lonely founders (Spoiler Alert: they’re also friends!) will take you on a journey to show you how and why friendship is magic when building businesses.
Learn how these founders created entire ventures because they felt alone, and how they’ve been on a mission to help others with their three innovations to find connection– role-playing space pirates, finding the “vocabulary of you,” and courageous creative expression.
So grab your lemons and join our zany entrepreneurs as they dazzle you with the magic of friendship.
- The 3 W’s of Friendship: Why friendship, What friendship, Who friendship
- How Friendship: Methods of making friends leveraging space pirates role-playing, finding the “vocabulary of you,” and courageous creative expression.
- Do Friendship: You might walk away with at least one friend, but for sure a lemon.
- Brent Chase, CEO/Founder, palbud
- Anna Gabriella Casalme, Founder & CEO, Novelly
- Vanessa Gill, CEO + Co-Founder, Social Cipher
Brent Chase, CEO/Founder, palbud
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.