SXSW EDU 2023
Apple Educators Unite!
Do the devices you use with learners have an Apple on the back? We're gathering Apple Educators together to discuss what we love about the platform, solutions and resources coming out of Cupertino. We're all about empowering learners to be creative, and we know you are too! Whether you're an Apple Teacher, Learning Coach, Distinguished Educator, or part of a Distinguished School, we'll take turns sharing and learning together.
Other Resources / Information
- Connect with fellow educators on the use of Apple technology solutions to empower learner success. Trade contact info and make lifelong friends!
- Share 'next' practices on engagement, employee/faculty choice or student creativity from your institution. Everyone truly can code, create or coach!
- Learn about Apple recognition programs (Teacher, ADE, Learning Coach, etc.) from the most innovative educators in the world: YOU!
- Michael Lawrence, Education Leadership Executive, Jamf
- Trisha Callella, Faculty / Innovation Strategist and Learning Experience Designer, Currently serves in two positions: Western Governors University / CuriosityxDesign
Mike Lawrence, Education Leadership Executive, Jamf
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.