The Art of Immersive Storytelling: Story and Code
Virtual, augmented, and mixed reality are transforming how we play, learn, and create— reshaping our understanding of the world and ourselves. In this session, we will examine cutting-edge immersive projects featuring learning, art and museum installations, documentaries, music, and games. Join us to review the top groundbreaking 2021 immersive experiences. How do we inspire a sense of immersion, presence, agency, and the ability to evoke empathy in virtual worlds?
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Gain insights into the advances made in XR and how the work of educators, researchers, storytellers, and entrepreneurs is changing the VR landscape
- Examine cutting-edge immersive projects across art, design, games, and industries.
- Learn foundational principles for designing in AR, VR, and MR through the analysis of high-profile immersive experiences in art, media, and science.
- Maya Georgieva, Director, XR and HCI Labs / Co-Founder, Digital Bodies, XR and HCI Lab, The New School / Co-Founder Digital Bodies
- Emory Craig, CEO, Digital Bodies
Maya Georgieva, Director, XR and HCI Lab, The New School / Co-Founder Digital Bodies