Now more than ever, we need education ecosystems that empower ALL learners to know who they are, thrive in community, and actively engage in the world as their best selves. Learn directly from leaders in learner-centered transformation about best practices for shifting to a learner-centered paradigm. Gain frameworks for defining desired learning outcomes, designing meaningful learning experiences, and creating the enabling conditions to bring your vision for learners to life.
Other Resources / Information
- Learn about the importance of defining whole-learner outcomes, including agency, collaboration, and real-world problem-solving.
- Gain strategies for facilitating learner-centered experiences that are competency-based, authentic, personalized, and inclusive & equitable.
- Build an understanding of the enabling conditions necessary to facilitate the shift toward a learner-centered paradigm.
- Devin Vodicka, CEO, Learner-Centered Collaborative
- Katie Martin, Chief Impact Officer, Learner-Centered Collaborative
Naomi Chusid, Director Of Marketing, Learner-Centered Collaborative
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.