SXSW Music 2013
Radio is still Radio: And That's a Good Thing
In a digital world of instant access, self-curated content and customizable everything, how can radio survive? This session will discuss the social relevance of Radio, its importance to music discovery and how this original social media platform is far from becoming extinct.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What role does radio play in the music ecosystem?
- How does radio fit into the future of music discovery?
- Are digital radio platforms and music playlist providers causing the demise of the radio DJ?
- Can radio compete in the world of social media/social music?
- What benefits can radio provide for musicians trying to break into the music world?
- Brian Lakamp, Director, Marketing & Communications, Clear Channel
Jenn Lawton, Director, Marketing & Communications, Clear Channel