SXSW EDU 2022
The Future of Personalized Learning
There was a time when “personalized learning” was often dismissed as a buzzword, or a passing fad in in the ever-changing intersection of EdTech and instruction. But as learning technologies evolve to deliver more precise individualization than ever before and grow to capture valuable student data at an unprecedented scale, it’s clear that personalized learning is the key to student-centered instruction – and with the right technology, it may be attainable even at its loftiest interpretations.
Other Resources / Information
- Participants will explore the relationship between student data and personalized learning, and how the contents and scale of student data evolve.
- Participants will consider what constitutes student-centered instruction, and what student data insights teachers need to personalize learning.
- Participants will explore implications of factors such as culture and social & emotional learning on equitable approaches to leveraging data.
- Shawn Smith, SVP, Chief Innovation Officer, McGraw Hill
- Dylan Arena, Vice President, Learning Science, McGraw Hill
- Ann Chavez, CEO, Modern Teacher
- Vic Vuchic, Chief Innovation Officer, Digital Promise
Ana-Le Cairns, Director, Brand Engagement, McGraw-Hill Education
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.