Data is key when it comes to making critical business and policy decisions today, and advances in modern technology is speeding access to critical information.
Senior decision-makers who previously relied on surveys and focus groups to uncover information are now using machine learning and natural language processing to tap into high-quality insights, organized for action, at scale and in real time.
The U.S. government is ahead of the commercial sector in adopting emerging technologies to build transformative products and solve critical problems.
Hear how some government agencies are leading this shift, using these tools to redesign organizations, transform the future of work, overcome culture impediments, address diversity and inclusion concerns, develop new products and more.
Other Resources / Information
- Modern technology is helping to drive government innovation at speed.
- Forget surveys. Machine learning, natural language processing and other emerging tech provide real-time access to data that can speed decision-making.
- The U.S. government is ahead of the private sector in adopting this ground-breaking way of working.
- Brian Miller, Director, Strategic Development, BMNT INc.
- Maria Burgos, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Prince William County Government
- Jill Marlowe, NASA Digital Transformation Officer, NASA
- Ian Cinnamon, Investor and Entrepreneur in Residence, Village Global
Terri Vanech, Communications Manager, BMNT
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.