Inventing Humans in the Metaverse
As we build the digital platforms for the future of working and socializing, how do we bring human presence into these XR spaces? From avatars to virtual beings to volumetric video, how will we populate the forthcoming spatial computing platforms and metaverses with digital representations of people?
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Where platforms are heading to enable live interactions between real people in XR.
- Different approaches to designing 3D characters that represent real people in live spatial environments.
- What do we gain and what do we lose when we interact as digital versions of ourselves.
- Yasmin Elayat, Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer, Scatter
- Paul Doyle, Director, Product Marketing & Business Strategy, Unreal Engine at Epic Games
- Katie Kelly, Principal Product Manager and Product Owner, AltspaceVR at Microsoft
- Andrew Zarick, Partnerships & Activations Lead, 5G LA Lab at Verizon
Caitlin Robinson, Product Marketing Manager, Scatter