SXSW Interactive 2013
Getting Social at the Niche Nonprofit
If you're AARP or PETA, you've got hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people backing your niche, nonprofit cause. But when it comes to smaller, localized nonprofits, the work can be a lot more lonely and daunting. Reaching, let alone finding, your audience and engaging them with innovative platforms is soul-breaking work.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you find a very niche audience in the social universe?
- How do you engage with your audience across social platforms?
- How do you scale DOWN the campaigns that larger nonprofits find success in?
- How do you create a social campaign on a shoestring budget when you're standing alone?
- How do you sell the product and the effort to a board or funders who are skeptical -- at best -- about social media?
Chaviva Galatz, Social Media & Website Manager, Colorado Agency for Jewish Education