SXSW EDU 2022
Tell Your Story and Celebrate the Art of Teaching
Educators overcome challenges by adapting, learning, and working together. Guided by research, data, experience, and passion, educators inspire future generations. The Art of Teaching Project celebrates this complex and beautiful profession through storytelling and community-building. If you’re an educator with a story to tell or advice to share, join us to learn about blogging for the Art of Teaching Project, meet like-minded educators who shared their stories online, and celebrate teaching!
Other Resources / Information
- Participants will explore online storytelling as a method of sharing reflections and learnings about teaching as both and art and a science.
- Participants will discuss the benefits of an online community to connect with other educators, share advice, and widen professional networks.
- Participants will learn about the Art of Teaching Project and take away next steps if they are interested in blogging and joining the community.
- Errica Hooper, Manager, Teaching and Learning Center, Harris County Department of Education
- Skylar Primm, Advisor / Co-Lead Teacher, High Marq Environmental Charter School
Sarah Cordial, Brand Content Strategist, McGraw-Hill
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.