Patents & Business: Begin with Nothing but an Idea
The good news is you have an idea for the next big thing. The bad news is all you have is an idea. How can you make sure no one steals your idea? What resources and skills do you need to bring your ideas to life? How do you create a marketable business out of intellectual property? The founder and CEO of The FRESHGLOW Co. and Supervisory Innovation Development Program Manager in the USPTO’s Office of Innovation Outreach will discuss the challenges startups face and the services and assistance available to help single inventors, micro entities, and small businesses better navigate their own journey of innovation.
Other Resources / Information
- Why it is essential to protect your intellectual property
- How to protect your intellectual property on a national and global scale
- The benefits of protecting your intellectual property; for you, your customers and the economy
- Kavita Shukla, FOUNDER & CEO, THE FRESHGLOW CO.
- NaThanya Ferguson, Supervisory Innovation Development Program Manager, USPTO Office of Innovation Outreach, United States Patent and Trademark Office
Paul Fucito, Press Secretary, United States Patent and Trademark Office
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.