SXSW Interactive 2013
Creating Indie Transmedia Projects
Two leading transmedia creatives - Ian Ginn creative producer and storyarchitect, and creator of Saligia-7 and Yomi Ayemi writer, director and creator of Clockwork Watch - each provide a focussed case study presentation of their project. We will discuss working with audiences to co-create and co-write for the world, creating play and engagement, how pervasive can pervasive storytelling be, and will go into what we've learned so far by learning-by-doing, providing clear takeaways on what works, what doesn't, why, and what's next for us in current and near-future projects.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How does 360 story structure really differ from a well-crafted linear screenplay?
- How great is the impact in co-creating with your audience?
- What are the greatest challenges in producing across 4 or 5 media channels to tell stories and create opportunities for (role) play and adventure in a transmedia storyworld?
- How do we move from experimentation to creating business from these types of projects?
- As an indie producer, how can I think about developing a transmedia project from the ground up?
Ian Ginn, creative producer, Hubbub Media