What is legacy? What is leadership? More specifically, in a society awash with demand for innovation, meaning, and connection, how can we employ community, shared experiences, and common values to use the inspiration of a legacy to develop leaders for the future? The Pat Tillman Foundation invites you to join a discussion rooted in an aspirational belief that our community of remarkable veteran and military spouses are uniquely positioned to positively impact how leaders can learn and grow.
Other Resources / Information
- How should professionals go about honing discrete, learnable leadership skills that improve their organizations and make their communities better?
- What are the best practices in integrating leadership development programs into existing professional programs, businesses, and organizations?
- Where, when, who should lead these conversations about leadership development in our communities and organizations?
- Jonathan Due, Director of Programs and Scholarships, Pat Tillman Foundation
- Dan Futrell, CEO, Pat Tillman Foundation
- Tabatha Renz, Program Manager, Pat Tillman Foundation
Jonathan Due, Director of Programs and Scholarships, Pat Tillman Foundation
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.