As the workplace strives to be more inclusive, it’s important that leaders listen to diverse voices, especially from the messy middle. Learning what this group wants can create true inclusivity and help you win and retain top talent.
Fresh qualitative research among young and mid-level professionals from Cassandra and the Ad Club answers the questions that CEOs are asking such as: How do I make my company more inclusive? What does inclusive workplace culture and the leadership of tomorrow look like?
The panelists have run mentoring and executive coaching programs that have empowered those navigating the messy middle and who have felt 'othered'. Come learn their secrets to promoting career success for the messy middle and driving inclusivity.
Other Resources / Information
- How can your company be more inclusive and help ensure your employees don’t feel “othered”
- What can you do as a colleague to best support female & non-binary colleagues of color?
- What does the leadership of tomorrow look like? What types of leaders are you rising stars stuck in the messy middle looking for?
- Shameka Brown, CEO & Certified Executive Coach, The Only One There
- Ash Ramirez, Manager, Inclusion & Diversity, Condé Nast
- Danielle Hemsley, Director, Research Strategy, ENGINE | Cassandra
- Anita Sheares, VP, AD CLUB Young Pro Committee & Senior Marketing Manager, Marvel Entertainment
Danielle Hemsley, Director, Research Strategy, ENGINE | Cassandra
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.