As leading companies worldwide pivot their products, services and missions to be more socially conscious, environmentally friendly and ethically responsible, meet this group of trailblazing innovators leading the way in taking sustainability mainstream. With the mission of “normalizing” sustainability in companies, this group focuses on cultivating ventures that have sustainability embedded in their makeup and creating technology with impact at the forefront. As investors and pioneers in the startup space with experience that touches a variety of industries spanning automotive to pharmaceuticals, this panel will share their expertise in sustainable and responsible investing, technology development and share how business leaders can innovate and invest to accelerate impact.
Other Resources / Information
- How entrepreneurs and investors can build the value proposition for socially conscious, sustainable investing and technology development.
- Shifting technology industry perceptions from "going sustainable" to "building sustainable" by embedding social impact in company DNA and mission.
- Path(s) to building sustainable businesses and resources for investors.
- Amy Duffuor, Principal, Prime Impact Fund
- Ryan Morris, Executive Chairman & CEO, Turntide
- Rob McGinnis, Founder & CEO, Prometheus
- Sohaila Ouffata, Director of Platform, BMWi Ventures
Toure Burgess, Senior Account Executive, Dan Klores Communications (DKC)
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.